1. Make the Lua App easy to find.
- On your iPhone, drag the Lua App to the first page of your phone
- On your Android, create a Lua widget and make sure it appears on the first page
2. Save the Lua conference call number as a contact
Your number is 646-490-0582
3. To save time scrolling through conversations, initiate a new one with the same people. The new message will be added to the existing conversation, and you can pick up from where you left off!
4. If you are constantly messaging the same people, request a group to be made by an Admin
Groups can contain cross-departmental users
Used for messaging, conference calls or document sharing
5. Use broadcasts for one-way messaging that doesn't require a reply
Great for announcements, pump-up speeches, company-wide updates
6. Share files with a Department, Group, list of users or everyone. Files aren’t automatically shared with everyone when uploaded.
7. Open files in App when you have good connectivity so that they open easily when you don't.
8. Upload a photo of yourself to help personalize your Lua directory
9. Send a message prior to a conference call so people expect the call and receive a heads up prior
10. Message “Your Customer Service” Department directly when you have any problems
- You can find this on your People directory on Lua
Take screenshots when possible and send via Lua